This Recipe Is ALMOST sugar free! There is A little bit of sugar in the chocolate!
1. 2 14 ounce cans of full fat coconut milk
2. 1/2 cup honey (use 1/3 for slightly less sweet ice cream)
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
5. 3 ounces of dark chocolate
HOW TO MAKE:
In a medium size bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, honey, and extracts.Freeze in ice cream maker according to instructions. Meanwhile, finely chop the dark chocolate and slowly add to the ice cream maker the last 30 seconds or so. Freeze to ”ripen” or eat right away, soft serve style. If you leave in the freezer for more than a few hours, let it sit at room temp. for about 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy! 🙂